Heating Maintenance in El Cajon
Call Us in San Diego for an Estimate Today!
You probably don’t think a lot about your heating system until it’s cold or the heater stops working. However, rather than waiting until you have a problem, it’s much better to set up a regular maintenance schedule. This will help to ensure your heating system works for years at its peak efficiency with little to no downtime.
Our San Diego heating service professionals can repair and maintain:
- Furnaces (gas and electric)
- Heat pumps
- Heating systems (central and zoned)
Our highly trained San Diego heating maintenance technicians can service your heating system. Call us today at (619) 419-0505!
Committed to Saving You Money
You might be surprised at how much home heating costs. According to energy.gov, heating accounts for 45% of energy bills and is the largest energy expense for the average home in the United States. In fact, from 2007 to 2012, the average U.S. household spent more than $700 on natural gas and $1,700 on heating oil to heat their homes. As you can see, heating expenses can really add up for your family.
Tips to Cut Your Heating Bill
To help you save money on your heating costs, here are some suggestions:
- Seal and insulate your air ducts. Our El Cajon heater repair and maintenance technicians can take care of this for you.
- During the winter, open your curtains to heat your home during the day and close them in the evening to keep heat inside your house.
- Install a programmable thermostat, so you don’t run the heater when you’re not home.
- Have your ceiling fan rotate clockwise so rising hot air is blown downwards.
- Weather-strip your doors and windows to prevent warm air from leaking outside.
Before starting your El Cajon heating maintenance, schedule an estimate. Call us at (619) 419-0505!